Meaning of Cursed Emoji –
Cursed Emoji is an angry-red face with a black bar and white grawlixes covering its mouth.
Curse means ‘to wish or invoke evil.’ Calamity or the expression of a wish that misfortune, doom
Cursed emoji is also known as Cursing, Cussing, Grawlix and Swearing. The apple name of this emoji is ‘Face With Symbols Over Mouth’, and the unicode name is ‘Serious Face with Symbols Covering Mouth’
Meaning of Curse
To say or think an offensive or impolite words about someone or something
Let’s understand it better with these sentences,
Noise is a Curse of Modern City Life.
Noise means to scream, is a curse means calumny, and modern city life means a contemporary lifestyle.
His Wealth Proved a Curse To Him.
His wealth means his assets or his possessions, proved a curse means a curse has been justified.
Nature Curse To Human In The Form of The Corona.
For many Americans right now, the scale of the coronavirus crisis calls to mind 9/11 or the 2008 financial crisis
An angry-red face with a black bar and white grawlixes covering its mouth indicate it’s swearing or vulgar. Grawlixes are typographical symbols (e.g., @#$%&!) representing swear words or obscenities. Often used to convey an outburst of anger, frustration, or rage.
Cursed Emoji – Noun Meanings
- A supernatural detriment or hindrance; a bane.
- A prayer or imprecation that harm may befall someone.
- The cause of significant harm, evil, or misfortune; that which brings evil or severe affliction; torment.
- A vulgar epithet.
Curse – Verb
- To place a curse upon (a person or object).
- To use offensive or morally inappropriate language.
- Call upon divine or supernatural power to send injury.
- To bring great evil upon.
- To be the cause of severe harm or unhappiness to.
- Furnish with that which will be a cause of deep trouble; to afflict or injure grievously; to harass or torment.
- For speak or shout a vulgar curse or epithet.
SYNONYM STUDY FOR CURSE
Curse, blaspheme, swear are often interchangeable in the sense of using profane language. To blaspheme is to speak contemptuously or with abuse of God or of sacred things: to blaspheme openly. To swear is to use the name of God or some holy person or thing as an exclamation to add force or show anger: to swear in every sentence.